Need to File a Claim?
- We always recommend contacting us (618.205.5300) before contacting the carrier.
- If you still prefer to go ahead and contact the carrier. Click here and you will be redirected to the Carrier Contact List.
Just Got in an Auto Accident?
Here are the steps you need to do while on the seen.
- If the other party is at fault, call the police immediately to get a police report.
- Gather the other parties Information. (Name, Number, Insurance Info)
- Note: It may not be a bad idea to call the other parties insurance carrier to verify coverage while on seen if you have the time.
- Take pictures of the scene & write down what happened. Document, document, document!
- Later, call us to discuss the situation and file a claim.
Have a Homeowner Claim?
Here are the steps you need to do.
- Prevent further damage. It is important to try and prevent any further damage from happening. For example, if you have a hole in your roof it is recommended to put a tarp over it to prevent further water from getting into the house.
- Document, document, document! Take pictures of what happened or any other pertinent information you think may be of value.
- Call us to discuss the situation and file a claim